Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Hotel Copenhagen has worked hard to make sure you can feel safe during your whole stay. Therefore, we have introduced several initiatives which among other things comply with the guidelines of the Danish Health Authorities which will ensure your safety and security while staying with us.
COVID-19 in Denmark: Travelling in or out of Denmark
Frequently asked questions and answers from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and the Danish police regarding travelling in or out of Denmark.
LET'S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene at our hotel are well maintained. At the moment, we are paying particular attention to these issues. These are our key measures and instructions for stays, to ensure common safety.
Hygiene and safety measures during a hotel stay
- We follow the instructions and recommendations of the authorities as well as the company's internal hygiene instructions in connection with the COVID-19 situation.
- We pay special attention to hand hygiene, which we also encourage our guests to do. We have ensured the adequacy of soap and hand sanitizers in all our facilities.
- We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the hotel. We pay particular attention to the cleaning of contact surfaces, such as door handles, tabletops, payment terminals and elevator buttons. Housekeeping is carried out in accordance with hygiene instructions.
- We remind you to keep a safe distance in the hotel premises. By maintaining a safe distance, you can help protect your health and the health of others.
- Transparent plexiglass screens have been installed at our fixed customer service points.
- We recommend card payment instead of cash.
- Our entire staff has received a comprehensive safety briefing for their work. We act in accordance with the guidelines in all exceptional situations.
- We encourage our staff to stay home even if the slightest symptoms occur.
- We want to protect the health of our fellow human beings during stays - so please do not visit us if you experience even mild flu symptoms.
Let us take care of each other and follow the instructions from the authorities to ensure good hygiene and safety. Let us together make this a safe hotel stay for all of us.
På grund af den nuværende situation har vi ændret vores åbningstider.
På grund av den rådande situationen har vi ändrat våra öppethållningstider.
Due to the current situation, we have changed our opening hours.
Mon - Fri
9.00 - 17.00
9.00 - 17.00
9.00 - 15.00
After opening hours, please call for further information:
+45 32 96 27 27